Friday, June 5, 2009

Sunset in a bamboo grove



The Mumbai Port Trust garden, right opposite the Colaba bus depot is a nice place to visit. Sunday evenings means the place will usually have a lot of families there but not so many that you feel you are in a fish market. If you stay off the main garden area which has all the kids running loose, you can get some pretty interesting photos.

As I was loitering around, putting the 100mm to use, I saw the sun setting. So while everyone was making their way to the sea side seating area to catch the last rays, I noticed the rays on the bamboo. I did manage to get some curious and bemused looks from the people there because there was no apparent subject that I seemed to be pointing my camera towards.

No comments:

Subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner